Your Browser does not have Hardware Acceleration turned on or it is not available. This app requires it to function.
Have fun playing with the following simulator. But before you get started, understand that this is not meant to be a perfect copy of Dr. Dave Ackley's Movable Feast Machine. Instead, this project is intended to expose you to what robust-first living computation is like. Also, the simulator currently only emulates a single tile, and is not built in a way to grow indefinitely.
Time Speed: event windows per render cycle
Click and drag mouse to modify sites, hold keys down to generate different elements
- hold "t" - DREG
- hold "e" - EMPTY
- hold "w" - WALL
- hold "r" - RES
MASON (wall builder)
- hold "z" - build a 12x12 box
- hold "Z (shift+z)" - build a 24x24 box
- hold "x" - build wall going east (48 wide)
- hold "c" - build wall going south (48 tall)
- hold "b" - Fork Bomb (use with care)
- hold "a" - Anti Fork Bomb (not perfect, but it sure is cool)
- hold "s" - Sentry, he patrols and protects you from the Fork Bomb
- hold "p" - Create a seeker that tries to get to a location (0,0) non-destructively
- hold "d" - Data Element, whose data is randomly an integer between 1 and 10
- hold "i" - Reducer Element, looks for data, eats them up and carries the sum total of its corpses
- hold "u" - Uber Element, looks for data elements and "drives" them to a location (0,0)
- hold "n" or "N (shift+n)" - SwapWorm (small and big). They eat RES and grow! (STILL BUGGY)
- hold "l" or "L (shift+l)" - LoopWorm, starts as a swapworm and if it finds its tail it becomes a loop
- hold "k" - LoopSeed, which will generate a cell-like loop structure that grows!
- hold "m" - Sticky Membrane will stick to the first thing it finds, or itself until it finds something